Sunday, January 30, 2011

Warning: Graphic Video

The video to which I am linking is incredibly graphic. It juxtaposes a reassuring video encouraging women to consider abortion against footage of actual abortion. The woman speaking is representing Northland Family Planning.

If you have young children in the room, I would discourage watching this video. In all honesty, I wouldn't watch it without informing those in the room with you that you are about to watch a rather graphic and horrific video. To be quite blunt, this is abortion from an abortionist's perspective (visually, not conceptually).


That baby deserved to be cared for, and loved. That baby did not will his or herself into the world, but was rather created through the miracle of God's work and through the reproductive act. When you and I were born, we were weighed and measured, wrapped in blankets, and welcomed into the world. When that baby was born, he or she was already dead, torn to pieces inside his or her mother. The second baby in the video was wrapped in paper, packaged like beef tenderloin. This is the horrific and brutal truth about abortion. This is what abortion does. Every day. Over 52 million recorded times since Roe vs. Wade.

Lord, I have been too complacent. Forgive me, God, for my inadequacies. While thousands of Your children are killed daily, I waste my time worrying about my hair. When I could be praying outside of clinics, I waste my time online. Father in Heaven, have mercy on me, and on all of Your children. In Your goodness, open our eyes to Your Truth and guide our actions. Send upon us Your Holy Spirit to be our eternal compass. Jesus, protect and save the unborn. Savior of the World, save America.
I make this prayer in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

One response to “Warning: Graphic Video”

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Post a Comment