Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

1. For N's continued love of cuddles, hugs, and kisses. I know that eventually it will come to an end, so I treasure it all the more for now.


2. For God's graces, getting me to Confession today! Yay! I went and it was gooood.
3. For my wonderful and loving husband who let me sleep an extra 2 hours this morning! :)
4. For the richness of the Church! I am working on a post about Mary and it is so great to have all of these established answers for the questions I'm asking! :)
5. For the knowledge that we are going to be okay. For the knowledge that even though D being between jobs is a little scary, we have God watching out for us and making sure we make it through! :)
6. For having finally gotten the dishes taken care of. I put it off and put it off but yay now that burden is off my back... for a little while anyway.
7. For sun! :) It's slowly but surely reappearing! :)
8. For quiet nap time during which I can get things taken care of around the house, and on my blog.
 9. For N & T's interest in books. I love that they love reading.
10. For all those who watch out for us, pray for us, think about us, etc. It's so nice to know that we have a support system!

No response to “Thankful Thursdays”

Post a Comment