Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

*whew* What a week! Cutting it close this Thursday!

I'm thankful for...

 1.) Friends, family, and work to keep me on my toes!
2.) Having finished N's sweater (it is SO cute on him!) and his hat to match XD
3.) A wonderful husband who brought me out on a very fantastic Valentine's Day date, and all 3 of the fantastic blessed guys in my life. :)
4.) Heat on cold days.
5.) Coworkers with sewing machines who mend my jacket. Yippee! :)
6.) Adorable phone messages left on my voicemail by my 2 1/2 yr old before his bedtime
7.) Delicious dinners
8.) Cuddlesome kittens
9.) This sweater, left for me by my now postulate nun sister who didn't know she was leaving it. I love it.
10.) God's graces in my life...through the sacraments, through my children, through the mere ability to resist temptations that once 'did me in'. :)

No response to “Thankful Thursdays”

Post a Comment